Our Services for you:
We (MCV. Vermittlung) provide counseling on options to school-leavers and young adults seeking advice on further education and training. Except counseling, we are specialized in medical jobs placement. We represent different universities, and through our experience and contacts we can greatly increase your chances of admission in a European university. We maintain close relations with the respective universities and enrollment offices. With us, your chances are much higher than if you were to send an application by your own. In fact, we pay great attention to complete your registration application, we follow it and if any changes occur, we will inform you immediately. As we evaluate every applicant individually prior to the actual registration at a university, we have the opportunity to provide our customers the complete information and to choose the right university for everyone.
First, we make an assessment of your qualifications and your pre-academical achievements. Based on our experience, we suggest you where are the best chance of being accepted to study. If you’re applying from a country outside of the EU, we take in consideration the criteria of obtaining a study visa as well. If we think that we can help you with the application, and if you agree with our conditions, we will send you a contract to sign with us. After signing the contract, we provide you the complete information package and we organize your application.
We offer two different services: Basic (application + letter of acceptance) or Premium (Basic service + enrolment + local support). If you choose our Premium Service, we will organize another application to a second university for free. Possible reasons for a second application may be: Insufficient availability at the university you chose, insufficient/low secondary school grades, or a difficult entrance exam. We will only decide for the second application after prior consultation with you.
Your application for study in Europe:
1. Once you have contacted us, and after our first assessment, we will help you find the most suitable university for you.
2. We will send you a draft of the contract and if you agree with our conditions, we will be happy to sign it and start representing you during the application process. You choose one of our services, Basic or Premium. If necessary, we can organize a second application to another university (free of charge with our Premium Service, €500 with our Basic Service).
3. After signing the contract, we will give you a complete and updated list of the various documents that you’ll need to prepare for your application.
4. At the same time we will send you the first invoice for our processing fee of €750. We need these in order to pay for the translation and legalization in the country you chose to apply in.
5. Once we’ve received your documents, we will check them with the university and we will make sure that everything is complete and correct.
6. Your application is then carefully prepared by us and sent to the respective university and the corresponding Ministry of Education. MCV.Vermittlung guarantees that your application documents arrive quickly and correctly to the relevant authorities.
7. We will inform you immediately if you have been accepted by the university and we will organise the letter of acceptance for you.
8. Only if you have been accepted will we send you an invoice with the rest of the payment (excluding the previously paid €750).
Important! In case your application is unsuccessful, YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY OUR FEE! It's quite simple: no win = no fee!
After this point, if you choose the Premium Service, we will organize the local services in the country where you’re going to study. For details, please see the list below:
· We advise you and help you to find the right university
· We put your application together
· We help you by writing an individual cover letter
· We assist you along the application process and by preparation for entrance exam (if any are required).
· We pay on your behalf the registration fee at the respective universities
· We organize the translations and legalization abroad; you only send us the certified copies of the necessary documents (the costs are included in the first invoice)
· We register your application at the respective university
· We take care of the application process for you and make sure that your application arrives safe and quickly at the relevant authorities
· We provide you important information about the study, university and country
· We will inform you in advance about travel and accommodation expenses
· We advise you for your travel preparations
· Free telephone consultation.
Premium includes all Basic services, plus the complete local services through our local representatives. Our selected representatives are always available with help and advise you. They will organize the following for you:
· Airport pickup
· Reservation at a hotel / motel for the first days
· University and city tour and presentation
· Enrolment at the University
· Assistance by finding a suitable accommodation
· Assistance with relocation preparations
· Registration with the local authorities
· Advice on health insurance and other insurances
· Assistance with opening a bank account
· Assistance with choosing a provider for internet, phone, TV
· Free prepaid mobile card
· Free telephone consultation for as long as you’re enrolled
If you choose our Premium Service, we will organize, if necessary, additionally and free of charges a second application to another university where we are sure you will be admitted. Opting for a second university is carried out by our advice.
List of the tuition fees and the price* for our Basic Service or Premium Service: